Ask your CLA Nurse?
I am Lissa Coward the Nurse for Bromley’s Children & Young People in Care. I provide health advice, information and support to young people. I see young people at a time and place which is convenient for them. If you have any questions about your health you can ring or email me and no one else will know what question you asked, or what the answer was. You can contact me on:
Tel: 020 84617874
Work Mobile: 07769931797
If have any Comments, Concerns, Complaints, and Compliments about the service you receive from Bromley Healthcare please give us your feedback here.
Please see our useful links for more information about your health:
- Your go to health website NHS Go
- For everything Covid 19 related visit the NHS Covid 19 site
- For friendly, confidential advice on drugs visit the Frank website
- For mental health advice visit the camhs website
- For free counselling visit the Bromley Y website
- For dental advice visit the Find an NHS Dentist website
- For advice and information on sexual health services for young people living in Bromley please go to www.yourchoiceyourvoice.co.uk
REMEMBER you can also ask any questions at your Health Assessment, or ask someone else you trust.